Selecting The Right Home Builder
Congratulations! You’ve decided to build a custom home. Being a homeowner is one of the most expensive investments you can ever make. That’s why selecting the right home builder is just as important as the home you choose to build. Here are seven tips to help you select the right home builder for your custom dream home.
- Do your homework – Your home’s literally in their hands. Do your research to find an experienced builder who follows to national building standards. You’ll want to choose a builder that specializes in building the kind of home you want and offers the type of floor plan you need within your budget. Stonefield Homes is an experienced home builder in Houston TX. We are a builder with more than 25 years of home building experience and extensive real estate investment and sales expertise.
- Look at their portfolio – Seeing is believing! Check out their previous work when narrowing down your list of home builders. If you can, also tour their model homes and the different communities they build in. You’ll be able to see the designs and quality of work firsthand. We provide homeowners with distinctive style and design at an affordable price.
- Get reviews – People are usually open about their experiences. Check out online reviews about the builder as well as organizations like the Better Business Bureau to get a gauge of their reputation and customer satisfaction. You’ll get some valuable information about the customer’s experience and if they vouch for the builder. You should also tour the communities and talk to current homeowners if you can. Ask their customers about their experience during the building process, if they’re pleased with their home, how their building journey was, and if they’d recommend the builder.
- Confirm their credentials – Make sure your builder is properly licensed in Texas and carries updated insurance. This will cover any unfortunate incidents or accidents on-site if a person gets injured or property is damaged.
- Understand the process – Before choosing a builder, you should understand their process and what to expect. Learn about the journey of building a home with us here.
- Will your home come with a warranty? – Choosing a builder that offers a home warranty is important! You’ll have peace of mind knowing certain structural issues that fall within a certain time are covered financially. We have a 10-year structural warranty for every Stonefield Home because of commitment to quality and service.
- Comfortability with the builder – The builder you choose is important to bringing your dream home to life. Choose a builder you trust, have good communication with, and understands your needs.
Stonefield Homes is a top home builder in Houston TX dedicated to creating an exceptional homebuyer experience with industry related technology, proven processes, and experienced staff. Contact us at 469-405-2055 so we can get started on building your custom dream home.Tags: homebuilder in houston tx, new homes for sale in houston tx, new homes in houston tx