Nestled along the eastern shore of Lake Ray Hubbard and just 30 minutes northeast of downtown Dallas is the thriving new homes in Rockwall TX community. Getting its name from the underground wall of rocks, Rockwall evokes a small town feel and provides a great retreat from the hustle and bustle of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. This family-friendly community in Rockwall County has something for everyone and offers a great experience for both residents and visitors alike.
- Blase Family Farm – An ideal setting for a day trip, date night, or family outing, Blase Family Farm will soon be opening its patches for the entire summer. And the fun doesn’t stop there, as you can enjoy fun at the pumpkin patch and other fall activities.
- Downtown Rockwall – Get ready to spend your days and nights in downtown Rockwall! You can shop, dine, or window shop at one of the fabulous stores, restaurants, and gift shops. With no shortage of things to do, there are different events, festivals, art fairs, and summer farmer’s market to partake in.
- The Harbor at Rockwall – Experience great shopping and dining amongst the scenic waterfront at the Harbor at Rockwall. Fabulous stores and restaurants include Cycle Bar, The Brass Tap, Rodeo Goat, Sear Steakhouse & Lounge, Sideways BBQ, and Tiff’s Treats. This is truly a Rockwall staple you do not want to miss.
- Lake Ray Hubbard – On a breathtaking 22,000 acres, Lake Ray Hubbard has it all on both land and water. There are parks, a marina, and restaurants where you can fish, hike, ski, swim, relax, and enjoy recreational charters and boating activities.
- Rockwall Farmers Market – Get fresh and seasonal produce, great products, and a sense of community at the Rockwall Farmers Market. This market is open every Saturday morning from now thru September from 8 a.m. to 12 noon.
- San Jacinto Plaza – It’s going down through October at the San Jacinto Plaza. Every Friday and Saturday evening from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. come out to enjoy free live music with your family and friends. BYO chairs, food, and drinks for a great evening out. There is public parking, restaurants, and restrooms nearby.
There are lots of things happening in Rockwall making this a great place to live and play. We are pleased to announce our new homes in Rockwall TX at The Highlands. Learn more about what we have to offer by contacting us at 469-405-2055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: homebuilder in rockwall tx, new home sin rockwall tx, new homes for sale in rockwall tx